Saturday, October 3, 2015

Schroder Park

Everybody should have their own Happy Place...and this summer, I've spent a lot of time in my sister Deena's backyard -- which is Warren's Happy Place.

Deena and Ned live on a farm just a few miles from me. And every Wednesday and Sunday, she cooks a big meal for her kids, grandkids -- and, well, all comers...

That is THE REASON I've made Wednesday my "Warren Day".  We spend a delightful day together, then we go to Deena's house so he can play with her grandkids...

I call it Schroder Park.  There's a swingset, and an old fashioned merry go round, and a trampoline...
Bicycles, plastic cars, see-saws, comfy chairs for the adult supervisors...
LOTS of beautiful shade, a fleet of vehicles, a sandbox...
And a band of adorable children to play with...
Myla insisted Warren fasten his seat belt...
She's used to posing for pictures!!
Aspen, on the merry go round, wanted me to push FASTER, FASTER...
Myla (5) asked, "Can I be in charge of these two?"
Warren and Aspen didn't seem to mind...
Every week, I forget to take pictures. But that's okay...it's a case of being too busy LIVING a life to take pictures of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment