Monday, October 21, 2013

WHAT A GREAT PARTY!!


We have been looking forward to the boat ride/retirement party for months now...THESE ARE MY PEOPLE...

My sister Deena, coming aboard, wanted to say hello to Uncle Melvin...


I guarantee you he is giving me a hard time about something....
My niece Amy, sister Deena, sister-in-law Jeanne, daughter-in-law Emily and Brenda -- married to Deena's son Toby...


Can you see who stepped out so I COULD BE in the picture??


Uncle Melvin and  Kathy.  He is always telling us that he wouldn't be here if it weren't for her. She is a blessing to our entire family...


The boat ride was the very first time Emily left Warren with an actual babysitter...She looks pretty relaxed, eh??

This is the crowd just waiting to board...

Nicole's husband, Bill -- and Elliott


John was saving us a table...which I never got a chance to sit at...


Ronda and Dean enjoying their chicken dinner.  DELISH!!


Another shoe shot -- my boring sandals and Kelcy's kick-ass peacock embroidered BOOTS.


THANKS, Uncle Melvin and Kathy for a wonderful once-in-a-lifetime party. It will definitely go down in the record books. Our kids will always remember it -- and our family will be talking about it for years to come!!

YOU ARE THE BOMB!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment