Friday, October 25, 2013

Quilt Market and FRIENDS from all over the world!!

For me to be truly happy -- I need a little work and a little play sprinkled into EVERY single day. (I am half way to a poem here...)

When you read this  -- I will be at the famous Quilt Market in Houston, Texas -- mixing two of my favorite things...a little work and a little play...

I'll be working in the Schmetz Booth with Rhonda Pierce, the director of Marketing. She makes the work fun to do, because she is creative and enthusiastic and actually LOVES TO SEW. We've been working together for years now -- and somewhere along the way -- we became friends and it is always fun to spend time with her.
One of my favorite pictures of Rhonda -- taken at the Morton Arboretum at one of our planning meetings.
At Quilt Market --we'll get up very early every morning to work in the Schmetz booth (where there are some exciting announcements being made this year). The days will be LONG...but the work feels more like visiting with friends. AT AN ART MUSEUM...
Seeing all the inspirational booths at this show is half the fun...


Every company in the sewing world works hard to TOP THEMSELVES at Market...


Rhonda will be presenting a Schoolhouse for Schmetz Needles ...


Nancy Zieman is always one of the favorite teachers...

Have I mentioned yet that there IS ALWAYS awesome food??
Maybe the BEST thing about this crowd.....they know how to have fun WHILE THEY ARE WORKING!!
This picture was taken at Baby Lock Tech -- but I will see MOST OF THESE people at Quilt Market...
And my mission is to get a GOOD PICTURE of Eileen and me....one that isn't blurry and dark. I CAN DO IT...

No comments:

Post a Comment