Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Madison Art Fair Jacket REDO

Last spring -- on my way home from Sewing Weekend in Beaver Dam -- there was a huge Art show in Madison, Wisconsin...
The minute I walked into the main building -- I spied THIS artistic vendor...
I bought a top and a jacket. But I new I'd have to make some modifications...
I put the two sleeves together to create a new left sleeve -- and made a totally new right sleeve...
Then, I added this godet in the back of the jacket
Yes, my ass is THAT FAT...

For the life of me -- I do not know why these pictures were taken in a thrift store. And I go to SO MANY THRIFT STORES -- I can't actually remember where I was or who took the picture. I believe I was in Iowa City and maybe Anne was snapping these shots?? YIKES...it's all starting to run together...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment