Monday, June 17, 2013

Schmetzneedles.com on Pinterest


As you know -- I am ADDICTED to Pinterest. It is chock full of good ideas and new things to try -- and a great place to get inspiration. There isn't a day it doesn't come up in my conversation. (this morning, my cousin told me about a homemade remedy off Pinterest that will ward off mosquitoes).

Schmetz Needles has been putting up some great boards -- I got this picture off the Schmetz Sewing For Children board...(Kelcy is having another baby girl -- isn't this adorable?)

This picture is from the Schmetz needles Fashion board...


And I love, love, love this quilt from the Schmetz Modern Quilts board...

If you get a chance to check out the Schmetz Pinterest -- look for Lillian on the Sewing for Children board. This is one of the posters from MY Pinterest. It is a philosophy I completely share with Lillian...

No matter what your personal sewing philosophy or style -- YOU WILL FIND INSPIRATION on Pinterest -- maybe I'll bump into you on the Schmetzneedles.com boards!!

No comments:

Post a Comment