Thursday, June 14, 2012

Inspiration

You will be happy to know that I'm just about done whining about my crappy Sew Expo pictures. I'm sure it's my own fault...next time, I'll download each night instead of putting 1600 pictures on a single card. Just another lesson, eh??

One of the things I love to take pictures of at Sew Expo are the MANY WONDERFUL outfits our attendees are wearing. YOU INSPIRE ME!!
I love this skirt.  The color, the length, the random patterns...
Dana -- do you have a picture of that great t-shirt scarf??  I'M MISSING IT...
Holy Blue Jeans??  And those leggings are MY KIND OF OUTFIT...

I love it when the BACK of a vest or jacket turns into an art canvas!!
Assymetrical is MY BIG THING...and this jacket is very well done.  I might have made one sleeve red, eh?
PERFECT in polar fleece...and I believe the woman in the skirt is a Doctor from Portland??
This coat is a show stopper!!  One of Linda MacPhee's patterns, I think...

Enough said...

Love the hat, the scarf, and the ruffled coat...
Great use of color-blocking to create a slimming vertical line!!

YOU ARE AWESOME, LADIES!! It is always inspiring to see what other women are creating -- and I love how much personality you bring to your outfits and projects. If you see your picture in this blog -- WRITE TO ME...and tell us your story. ritafar@aol.com

Next week, on the Sew Expo blog, I'll post some pictures from the 2012 Style Shows.

And pretty soon I'll be writing about some of the EXCITING THINGS we have happening at NEXT year's show!! Really....YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment