Thursday, May 17, 2012

Home Again, Home Again

I AM HOME!! Yikes. I am always sooo happy to get home. Actually, if your life is working right -- getting home is the best part of traveling. Last week I was in Puyallup for the 2013 Planning Meeting. The "rhoddies" were in full bloom everywhere I went.
Here's the little building where we hooked up...
Of course, there are SO MANY THINGS TO DO in the Seattle/Tacma area. Like -- where is this chandelieer hanging, people?
It is the Christine Alexander Factory Outlet Store at 34210 9th Ave S Ste 101, Federal Way, WA 98003 (253) 874-5570
My sister Deborah would have LOVED TO SHOP AT THIS STORE when she was in the area for the 2012 Sew Expo. We just did dnot have enough time!!
Maybe next year, Deb!! Happy Birthday, babe. You are the best.   I promised some people that I wouldn't be 'blogging birthdays" any more.
But I didn't mean YOUR birthday...
Hey!! We're due for a summer sister visit, babe. Your place or mine??

No comments:

Post a Comment