Saturday, May 19, 2012

Amazing Chalk Art

Recently -- Mary Mulari sent me this link.  Even if you've seen it before -- it is a wonderful way to start the day.   Sorry for all the goofball problems I'm having with the new blogger interface...apparently what I SEE is not necessarily what YOU SEE.  I went back in to edit and make the hyperlink RED...you really do want to see this guys artwork...A-M-A-Z-I-N-G...



The Amazing Art of Britain's "Chalk Guy"


To close this issue, I'm linking you to a visual feast -- a treat for

every eye, regardless of age. Bloggers all over the web have picked

up the amazing three-D images of English artist Julian Beever, aka

"The Chalk Guy," who creates his art on the sidewalks and pavements

of England, France, Germany, USA, Australia, and Belgium, according

to the website I've linked to below, which states: "Beever gives to

his drawing an anamorphous look. His images are drawn completely

deformed which give a 3D image when viewed at the right angle. See

for yourself it's amazing!"






No comments:

Post a Comment