Friday, January 7, 2011

Rita AFTER Online Registration




Who are we kidding?? I DON'T HAVE TIME TO WRITE THIS BLOG...I'm spending every minute fielding emails and phone calls about Expo's online registration.

WE WERE WRONG ABOUT JANUARY 5th...WE WERE WRONG...WRONG....WRONG...

It takes a big person to admit they were wrong. And I've gained 30 pounds in the last year...so I'm a VERY BIG PERSON...

Really. I think it'll happen on Monday morning -- and that still beats last years start.

WE'LL BE FINE...

2 comments:

  1. see..it is 6:07 am and I am checking the blogs! Your picture gave me a great chuckle this morning...It looks to me as if you are fading away there-don't do that we all LOVE what you do for us! We are anxious and I only called the 800# because I was going to see if it would be better to send in the reg. form. But I will be patient....one thing I am not. We are having our "sewing sunday" at Fasturn in Medford OR this weekend and are all excited to plan our trip to Puyallup.
    Create a Great Day!
    I love your blog!
    Karen Szewc
    www.liongate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny Pic. I still don't have the printed copy of the Expo sign-up and I plan to just send mine by snail mail anyway..

    ReplyDelete