Monday, January 24, 2011

Christmas Pajamas

Maybe I forgot to tell you that I sewed "Christmas pajamas" this year? Well...actually, I only worried about pajamas for the GIRLS in my family...and, of course, they all started at the thrift store. For me, Emily and Lillian -- I mostly ADDED red & white striped ribbing to existing pajamas I bought for a quarter...(yes, I am THAT cheap)...
It actually started with a wonderful red flannel nightgown I found for myself....then, I found a green velour snuggler for Emily...and Santa pajamas for Lillian...

Here, Lilly is opening her gift from us -- a Radio Flyer wagon...

Then, Emily is opening her gift from me -- remember the sewing machine I bought during my meeting with Mr. Bernina in Cedar Rapids, Iowa??

I'll let you know how Emily's sewing lessons go. At least now -- I won't have to HAUL MY MACHINE in the car when I visit them in Wisconsin.

P.S...Elliott had such a good time making fun of Emily's Snoopy Snuggler, I'm pretty sure these pictures will be the first and LAST time she wears it...

Remember the important word, people...

N - E - X - T....

No comments:

Post a Comment