Friday, September 17, 2010

Walgreen's outfit finished

On August 25th, I posted a blog about a t-shirt I bought for $3 at Walgreen's...because the color was PERFECT for a splashy pair of pants I loved. Remember? It was a size small -- but I had big plans for it (yes, that was an intended pun)...

Here I am, at Baby Lock Tech, with my friends Kate & Judy -- and my new fringed shirt was a HUGE HIT...

Here I am in a booth with Mary Anne Griffin...of course, the real point of this picture is you can see the GREAT PANTS I wanted to wear...Mary Anne wanted to embellish them...

There is PRESSURE when you do these shows, people. You have to wear a different outfit EVERY SINGLE DAY -- and it would be good if it somehow involved SEWING...

Hey -- it's a tough job but SOMEBODY'S GOTTA DO IT...

No comments:

Post a Comment