Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Minnesota Road Trip with GAIL BROWN

Okay -- this is gonna be a QUICK TRIP. Here I am -- at my favorite little airport -- Moline...excited about going to Mary & Doug's wedding reception in Aurora, Minnesota..
I got a manicure for the occasion...yes, the big toe is pink and the other piggies are lime green...

I hooked up with Gail Brown in Minneapolis -- and we drove 5 hours to get to Aurora for the party.

Thank Goodness Gail is an advanced TECHIE...(she travels with her I-phone, AND her I-pad, and about six other things that require charging...). Anyway -- see that box on the video screen? Well, it was blocking the actual wedding VIDEO...and nobody seemed able to fix it. But Gail knew she could make the box go away... Great job, Gail...

In this picture, some of Mary's favorite people -- Nancy Zieman's mother, Barbara, Gail, Mary's sister Sarah, me, and Mary's friend Theresa (we call her "T")...

On our way back to the Minneapolis airport -- we went to Stillwater, Minnesota for dinner on Saturday night. WHAT A QUAINT LITTLE TOWN.. --

We ate on a large deck, overlooking the river, and the food was amazing. The Dock Cafe -- Stillwater, Minnesota. I highly recommend it.

Gail -- thanks for being my traveling buddy. It would have been a long trip on my own and it was a pleasure to get to know you!! What a great time we had! A lifetime memory, that's for sure...

(of course I know you want to see pictures of Mary & Doug!! Hey -- there is a new blog every day -- be patient..)

No comments:

Post a Comment