Friday, September 10, 2010

Project Runway

YES, I am watching Project Runway. Of course, I quite enjoyed the out of character ass-chewing Tim gave to Gretchen after the team challenge. And AS MUCH AS I LOVED HER -- last week Pink deserved to go -- if only for wearing a pink sweater embroidered with shoes and handbags...REALLY??

So far, my problem this year is all the constant Michael C-hating... gheesh. I mean -- what did he do to make the entire group so hateful towards him? They are VICIOUS. With the constant let's-all-talk-bad-about-Michael-C-every-spare-moment-we-get -- I find myself rooting for him.

Of course, I'm loving Casanova. He can't speak English -- and he doesn't understand a word of our language. Which makes his reactions to the judges comments or Tim's critiques absolutely HILARIOUS...I live for those moments when Casanova furrows his brow, opens his mouth and utters something like, "what is a dart??"...with that heavy accent. (where is he from??)

If I wasn't so busy cheering for Michael C -- I'd cast my vote for Casanova.

Thank God Lifetime got over that boring "Models on the Runway" wanna-be-a-show. But now Project Runway itself is 90 minutes. Why? Maybe they needed the extra time to do translations for Casanova...

Here are some of my favorite pictures from my spring trip to MOOD FABRICS




Nothing inside Mood is cheap...

YES -- there is a dog inside Mood Fabrics...


My friend Ryliss is putting together a fall trip to New York City. WANNA GO?? I'll get more information..

P.S. They were WAY too hard on Casanova...and bland, boring Ivy with all her excellent sewing skills -- should have gone HOME...

2 comments:

  1. I'd LOVE to go to NYC. Could meet everyone there, since I'd be flying out of Nashville, TN. It's only a two hour drive to the airport from my place. fringe on, Debi Weinert,

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the Basement in MilwaukeeSeptember 13, 2010 at 8:15 PM

    You are SO right about Ivy. I was saddened to see the departure of Casanova... I loved his outfit and with the right accessories (hmmm, a zebra scarf??) it could have worked! But you know the show is about DRAMA and so Michael and Gretchen could not be "auffed" yet!

    ReplyDelete