Tuesday, January 30, 2018

The Bathroom Redo

I did manage to get the new shower curtain hung up in the upstairs bathroom...
And the words I chose are:  IT IS WHAT IT IS...
Along with the cans of leftover wall paint -- I'm mixing in some of those cheap tulip paints (to match the circles of the shower curtain).
The white mulsin insert began life as chicken feed sacks, and then some enterprising farmwife made these 8 beautiful scalloped edge curtains...which I bought at an auction.  After living in my basement for many years, they found their new purpose.  These scallops go perfectly with the new circle theme...
For the window treatment -- oh, yes, also hidden in the basement -- plastic circles that are just the right colors!!
Oh, yeah...this is all coming together...

No comments:

Post a Comment