Tuesday, September 12, 2017

TMBC Sew N Tell

I cannot imagine my life without the weekly TMBC. Monday is cleaning day, Tuesday is BOOK CLUB (okay, Breakfast Club)...

There is almost always a Sew-N-Tell element to our mornings...
On this day, LK showed us the totebag she made for her sister Billie (who had a birthday coming up)
I talked about having to take in these GREAT FLOWERED PANTS for a second time this summer!
Sandy is cooking right along with her Row by Row panels. This one is all about Amish buggies...
I think both panels are from Iowa quilt shops...
LP is working on some Row by Row panels from TEXAS (the Armadillo was my first clue)

Sharalan had gift for everybody. MOOD lipstick!! So much fun, eh?
But that's not the end of it!! Because then -- we got to help Sharalan LAY OUT HER QUILT..!!
************
MMWI:  I thought it was disrespectful to put my MMWI in the September 11th post.  It seems such a trivial thing...But, the disappointing thing was the number.  It was 230.4.  Bummer.  I was sooo hoping to hit 220-something.  THEN -- because I didn't post it yesterday, I decided to weigh myself this morning -- AND IT SAID 229.6  SO I'M GLAD I WAITED..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment