Monday, March 6, 2017

Sew Expo, Bonne and Jan

2013 was my last year with Sew Expo. It was also the ONLY year my cousin Jackie came to attend. Like many wonderful things in this life, it only happened once. And we made the most of it. I didn't take enough pictures...but I did record this moment...

******************************

 From 2013:


One of the BEST things about working for the Sewing and Stitchery Expo has always been meeting the PEOPLE. Bonne Swett and Jan Potter -- A.K.A. the Inspired2Sew team -- have become very good friends. And they truly have INSPIRED ME TO SEW....

They have been doing Sew Expo sewing challenges for MANY YEARS -- and I am grateful they let me play their sewing game...

I got a little preview of the fabric they were using for this year's challenge...on Wednesday night -- we were going out for dinner...

Jan, of course, is the birthmother of the Hey Rita TOTE...the best gift I ever received...


Of course, Jackie already felt like SHE KNEW THEM...even before we met at their hotel that night...

Jackie was there to take this picture -- my favorite of the year -- the Ya Ya Sisters and the Inspired2Sew team...

We were on our way to our favorite Mexican restaurant...

With Jan -- this is A RARE picture of me and Jackie during her one and only visit to Puyallup (mostly, we were too busy WORKING to have our pictures taken)...

The food was delicious, the company was fabulous....

And wait until you see what THESE TWO GOT STARTED on Friday...!!

*********************
MMWI:  254.8.   I lost 1.2 pounds last week...and I feel great!  I was thinking this weekend about all my friends at Sew Expo -- and wondering how many of them are wearing Fit Bits this year?  I am QUITE SURE they all walked about 5 miles every day.  GOOD WORK, LADIES...thanks for all the emails...I missed you, too!!

1 comment:

  1. Saw several fitbits, but not on me :-) One lady lost hers and it was actually turned in at lost and found, so she got it back.

    ReplyDelete