Thursday, March 16, 2017

My NYC Week


In 2012, I went to New York City with Ann Sagawa, and we spent a great day with my friend Jeff. I will ALWAYS remember the day we had lunch at Serendipity -- with the frozen hot chocolate!!



Here's my favorite picture from that visit -- the Hey Rita totebag with the Mood dog, Swatch.

Lilly is hoping to get her picture taken with Swatch!!  We watch Project runway all the time...


Jeff, in his usual "if-the-Unibomber-was-gay" costume...

Jeff is a one-of-a-kind individual. His sarcastic point of view about people and life -- his artistic attitude and incredible succinct way with words always makes me think.

Who else would host a "Chrismakwanzukkah" party?

Really. That's just so good, I'm gonna steal it....I love it....

No comments:

Post a Comment