Thursday, January 5, 2017

My Happy January!!

I've never been a fan of New Year's Resolutions. But I do think January is the perfect time to take stock of your life.

The first order of business is to really consider what's good in your life...then BE GRATEFUL. I am especially thankful this year for my good health. And frankly, that's entirely a product of luck....and I never take that for granted. Nobody controls cancer, Alzheimer's, aneurysms, or car accidents...

And I am grateful for my family and friends. Which brings me back to January. Even though I live in Iowa, and it's the dead of winter -- I am glad it's January.

But, believe me -- IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE WEATHER!!  There are three reasons I love January:

1.  Warren was born in January.
2.  Christmas is 11 months away.
3.  Mary is coming to Iowa..!

Here are a few highlights from Mary's annual Iowa visits. 


For the year 2017 -- here is my wish for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment