Thursday, January 8, 2015

The Good Old Days

Last week, I was looking for a specific PHOTO. Doesn't that make you crazy?? I must have ten thousand photos on this computer...ugh...and, as much time as I've spent over the years, organizing those pictures, it just isn't possible...

But, I did find an old folder, labeled, Sew 2008 Expo...and there were some classics, that brought back some great memories...

Mary Mulari and I taught four classes at Expo that year -- and Judy and Chris became our official "stalkers"
Kaye Wood and Libby Lehman, behind the scenes, eating a snack...
THAT was the year we put together an actual tabloid "newspaper" for the show.
The very first evening event -- Friday Night LIVE. I wrote an actual "program" - with favorite things from Martha Pullen, Nancy Cornwell and Sue Hausmann..
In those good old days, the Viking sewing machine company actually sponsored a Speaker Dinner!! Here, Sue and Martha are posing for a casual photo....
THIS picture -- of Elliott in Germany (third guy) was also in that folder.  That explains why I have such a hard time finding pictures, eh??
I went to New York City twice that year...
And I always take the same picture
The Naked Cowboy is in many folders....

1 comment:

  1. Just curious how old is that photo of Sue Hausmann and Martha Pullen? And what was the first year SewExpo had a night program? Rob

    ReplyDelete