Monday, January 12, 2015

Laundry Room Remodel: BEFORE Pics

Last week, we were reminded that WE LIVE IN IOWA. And, THIS IS WINTER. Ugh.

On Monday, my car wouldn't start -- and it didn't get really cold until Tuesday.  Ugh.   So, no car for me until at least Thursday.

Hey -- that's TWO FULL SNOW days to work on my laundry room remodel.  And HERE IS MY INSPIRATION.....HOLY COW.....THANK YOU, PINTEREST...DON'T YOU JUST LOVE THEM???
OMG!!! I think we have a winner. DING DING DING....
Oh, yes. This is going to be fun...

When I told Ross I was going to paint the washer and dryer, there was a long silence.

Finally, without even looking in my direction, he said, "we've gotta get your car back, Mom..".

2 comments:

  1. go for the yellow and the sayings they are perfect for your laundry room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daisies! I LOVE daisies!!!!
    BTW, where are the "before" photos your blog title advertises....lol

    ReplyDelete