Friday, January 23, 2015

Mother/Daughter Maxi Dresses

My friend, Jeff, was doing a fundraiser on GoFundMe. He wanted to move AWAY from New York City. Back to Chicago. And I wanted to help him. So, I offered to make a recycled t-shirt maxi dress for anybody who would donate $35 to his fund. And I am STILL catching up with those orders. (don't worry, Anne and Amanda -- you are next!!)

This one was really fun for me -- because when I looked at her profile on Facebook, I saw that this customer had a 3 month old baby girl.  
You know the drill...I start with a t-shirt.  She used to live in France...
This is a pocket (with t-shirt fringe)
this pocket has many french words...
On the baby dress, I did some fringe and a reverse applique...
I also added a little fringe at the neckline
mother/daughter dresses.  SO ADORABLE...

No comments:

Post a Comment