Friday, December 28, 2012

Pinterest Picks

We are in a holding pattern....in that new baby Farro is taking his/her own sweet time...Which is okay -- I am trying to get a lot of the Sew Expo work done BEFORE the new baby arrives. One of my biggest jobs is writing the articles for the Seattle Times insert.

But, of course, my new favorite way to RELAX (read that: kill time I don't have) -- is PINTEREST. And there are sooo many interesting things..so -- here are this week's favs...

This is the PERFECT label for me to sew into my maxi-dresses....

And -- hey -- is this not perfect??


Best quick sewing idea of the week...

Believe it or not -- Pinterest has made me want to make my own fresh mozzerella cheese....(which is really amazing because I only buy it about once every three or four years...)

Dessert can be ALL ABOUT THE PRESENTATION. Look at these simple ingredients...ice cream, Reese's peanut butter cups and some sprinkles. Lilly would love to help make these!

And there is ALWAYS SOMETHING FUNNY on Pinterest...God knows we've all had these days...

No comments:

Post a Comment