Thursday, December 20, 2012

Holiday Theater and Events

At this time of year -- everybody is doing a special "children's production" of something-or-other. Hey -- even if you don't have a kid to tow in there -- DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND JUST GO...

On this day, it was just me and Lilly. She had nooooo idea what we were doing or where we were going. She gave the lady her ticket....

And we went into the theater and found our seats. It was the Galvin Fine Arts building -- on the campus of St. Ambrose University.

The lobby had an incredible Christmas tree. Can you see what all the decorations are?? I could have taken a WAY better picture of the beautiful tree...

That's right. ALICE IN WONDERLAND...Lillian just loved Alice...and afterwards, she was thrilled to have her picture taken with her. All the other characters were big puppets...

It took three people wearing black suits to control the rabbit, for example...

I have so many people comment about how lucky I am to have all these little people in my life. AND THAT IS SO TRUE. And because of them, I am tuned in to a lot of activities and events in my area. But I am telling you -- EVEN IF YOU DON'T HAVE A CHILD in your life right at this moment -- do yourself a favor...
AND GO TO YOUR LOCAL Children's theater....or volunteer to do storytime at your local library...or just go to A DISNEY MOVIE...you really will thank me...

No comments:

Post a Comment