Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Modeling Memphis

Okay -- you've heard about my "Coal Cracker" shirt project. The mission was to take six boring t-shirts and turn them into fun outfits for the Pennsylvania Farro grandchildren...

I'm making two size four dresses...but am not sure if I got the right fit. NOT TO WORRY -- BECAUSE I HAVE MEMPHIS...Who is always DELIGHTED to model any outfit I'm working on -- even if it isn't for her. This little black velour dress -- now made special with some fringe and the Coal Cracker words...I am delighted...

For the next picture, I said, "smile, hon..."...AND SHE DID!!

We were on such a roll -- I tried the next dress on -- and she LOVED ALL THE FRINGE...


Then I said, "now, burn around, hon...AND SHE DID....
I was inspired by a dress Nicole wore on the X Factor -- with two colors -- and fringe down both sides. I LOVED IT...

John's brother Jerry & his wife Linda are having their whole gang for Thanksgiving -- from Utah, Virginia, etc. I sent the package in plenty of time...I CAN HARDLY WAIT TO SEE THE PICTURES...

(remember -- the last time I made swim coverups for the little kids -- the only picture I got was the adult DADDYS wearing the coverups...)

I also put a "Catch Phrase" game in the box. And I am LOOKING FORWARD TO THE PICTURES...

No comments:

Post a Comment