Thursday, December 22, 2011

The boys are TWO!!

In 2009 -- my sister Deena had TWO GRANDSONS born on Thanksgiving weekend. I cannot believe how fast these two years have gone...it was time for their second birthday party.

I got a great picture of the two young Moms taking a picture...Brenda on the left and Kelcy on the right...watching their toddlers blowing out the candles...
I probably should have been taking a picture of the boys, eh? Kelcy did a stellar job on the cake. Of course -- it was Thomas Train!!

Deena with Mason...

Then with Clayton...

Here's a rare picture of Avery EATING...(that's a private family joke)...

The next time you see her -- she will be rocking out her new BELLE dress from Grandma Deena. Really...it's amazing...you won't believe it...

Girls are so much more fun to shop for. I'M JUST SAYIN'

No comments:

Post a Comment