Thursday, December 1, 2011

Congratulations, Taylor Swift!!

Hey -- Thanksgiving 2011 will be remembered by a lot of people for a lot of different reasons. Here's a picture of me and Lilly that morning, in our leopard print outfits. It's become a tradition...and I buy LOTS OF leopard so she'll have her pick of ensembles...this little vest is ADORABLE....and the purse was a fabulous touch...

Lilly looked like a country western star -- all glammed up. And, you've gotta admit -- our little blondie looks a lot like....

TAYLOR SWIFT!! Who had just won YET ANOTHER music award...and no matter how many they give her -- she looks shocked and amazed EVERY SINGLE TIME...

So -- when I told Lillian she looked like Taylor Swift -- this is what she came up with...

Yes...it is hilarious....and if you don't believe me -- here's the video...




Yes, people....that's right. You can see the truth now. This blog exists solely for my own entertainment...

No comments:

Post a Comment