Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Christmas Pajamas

You never know when a random act might become a "Christmas Tradition"...

Last year, I made Snowman pajamas for Lilly and Warren.  And this year -- I have already signed them up for the "Polar Express Pajama Party" at the Putnam Museum.  SO OF COURSE I MUST MAKE THEM NEW CHRISTMAS PAJAMAS...

**************
From Last year...

I look at these pictures of Lillian and Warren, and I wonder what they will remember? Maybe it will be their Christmas pajamas.  Every year, I buy/make/Frankensew pajamas. 

Lilly has always loved Frosty the Snowman.  (this one is battery operated, and when you push the button, he sings, and dances -- ending with a butt twerking move...)
Her pjs ARE Frosty all over...Warren had a little snowman on his..it's Frankie's first Christmas...
Lilly actually WILL sit for a picture if she's holding Frankie...AND she'll try that fake smile...
A better picture of Warren's snowman...
Lilly with a dog...Warren with his B's...in her bed, with the special Christmas coverlet...
They're just pretending to sleep, of course...
I wonder if, 16 years from now, either one of them will remember their Frosty pajamas...
Another tradition is my plastic snowman tablecloth...and my huge collection of plastic Snowman dishes.  We start to use them the week after Thanksgiving.
Mostly, I'm posting this picture because it has Lilly's Gingerbread House. My cousin Kim had a party at her house...and this became our centerpiece for the whole season! Lilly was so proud...
***************** For the record -- Lilly is still wearing her Frosty Snowman pajamas. They are her favorite thing, and she wears them every time she spends the night. After I took these pictures, I don't think Warren ever wore his again...

1 comment:

  1. I have the greatest slipper pattern that I used last year to make everyone Christmas slippers. In fact, Jim has 3 pairs of slippers from the pattern - Christmas and his two favorite sports teams.

    ReplyDelete