Saturday, June 11, 2016

T-shirt pillows

This summer will be all about these two children.  I have learned from my friends that YES, INDEED, THESE ARE THE GOOD OLD DAYS.

There is only a brief moment in time when children believe you can hang the moon. This is my time...
We spend a lot of time on the porch. With the hummingbirds.
Lilly can do her art -- uninterrupted.
We make gifts for people. This was a t-shirt pillow for Lissa (who LOVES horses).
After she stuffed it, Lilly sewed the openings on her Featherweight.
IT TURNED OUT GREAT.
The first time I ever saw a t-shirt pillow was at a real estate open house in Pheonix, Arizona. I cannot remember why we were there -- but I remember being STUNNED by the idea of a stuffing a t-shirt to make a pillow. I thought it was absolute genius, and I could not believe I didn't think of it myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment