Thursday, June 2, 2016

My New Yellow Purse

As I was ramping up for my trip to Salt Lake City, I decided I could use a new purse...
A beautiful, like new, Rosetti leather bag is just the right size. It meets several of my purse criteria...
Side zippered pocket for my cellphone...
Front zippered pocket for my keys...
Blank canvas. (note the black permanent markers!)
I stuffed a towel inside to give me a sturdy surface.
Then, I started to zentangle...
THIS IS SO MUCH FUN!!
Of course, I love words. On anything. Words...
We all know how often I LOSE MY PURSE...but, being a genius -- I put my home phone on the purse. Because my cell phone is IN THE SIDE POCKET...
Although the purse was almost done -- I just didn't have the time to make the big change-over. And everybody knows you can't carry a new purse for the first time on a big out of town trip. THAT would be crazy...

But it's looking pretty good -- and I should be auditioning it this week.  I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment