Saturday, September 19, 2015

Sippi's and YELP reviewing...

My Yelp Review of Sippi's:

Sippi's Gets it right!
From the outside, it doesn't look like much...
They have a large outdoor seating area...
Usually PACKED...

I've been there many times and have never been disappointed. My fist visit was unplanned. After standing for hours to see the Holiday Parade, I went in to SIT ON A CHAIR IN A WARM PLACE. I was with my 5 year old granddaughter, and we ordered the Cheese Fries. Which were, quite simply -- the BEST I EVER ATE. They do a spectacular job...served on an oblong platter, cheese gravy on the plate, then a mountain of hot, delicious french fries, and a generous cheese sauce on top, with tons of crispy bacon. OH MY GOD.

 Of course it isn't something you should eat every week -- but, Sippi's Cheese Fries are THE FOOD YOU WILL GET HUNGRY FOR weeks or even months from now. So, in the last two years -- I've tried many things on their menu (to go with my Cheese Fries) -- and never been disappointed.

I could rave about their hamburgers, pork tenderloins, their chicken salad... And I can't seem to get out of that place without eating their homemade bread pudding. The serving is big enough to share with friends.
The food is so good, I ALWAYS FORGET TO TAKE PICTURES...

No comments:

Post a Comment