Monday, July 22, 2013

Last Week's Best Laughs..

I was telling Valerie about my recent excellent pedicure experience -- the relaxing hours spent in the powerful massage chair,  getting the awesome reflexology foot massage, then the hot towel, and the lotion all the way up to my knees.   Valerie said ""Wow.  That sounds way better than any pedicure I've ever had.  Where is this shop?  And how much do they charge for their pedigasm??"


You've gotta admit -- that's funny.  And the answer to the question is $27.00.  Yes, quite a bargain...
*************
Then -- while watching the Bachelorette with Ross...OKAY, OKAY -- this is the ONE television show I never watched.  I would say that with pride -- like I had some kind of television standards (which we all know is a load of crap).  Anyway -- it's now my Monday Night SHOW...

This was the week the girl, Dez, is dating five different guys -- and will determine which FOUR of them will go on to get a "home visit" with their families.

One of the contenders is Michael -- who is an attorney.  But, wow, did he have a terrible speech habit...the word "like".  Every other sentence had at least one or two "likes" in it...it was HUGELY annoying.

At one point, Ross said, "if he says the word like again, I am seriously going to start counting..."

Before the date was over, Ross was at the number 39...and he said,

"From now on, I'm going to call Michael Likeael..."
*******************

During breakfast with my clubbers...we came up with a BRILLIANT BUSINESS idea...it's so good, we can't imagine somebody hasn't thought about it and started the marketing process...

STEALTH medication.

First of all -- birth control for teenage girls.  Wouldn't it be great if you could buy Fruit Loop cereal that contained birth control?  She would be protected against pregnancy -- without having that uncomfortable conversation about teenage sex...

At the other end of the spectrum -- let's say you have an elderly parent who is moody and depressed?  It can be a difficult situation to deal with...

We're thinking secret Prozac in prunes...
***************
Yes, I know...I LOVE MY LIFE....

No comments:

Post a Comment