Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th of July!!

I hope you have a family picnic planned for today -- or maybe a cookout with some friends. My friend Sandy considers Red, White and Blue her SUMMER THEME...and I couldn't agree more.
I recently started a Red/White/Blue board on Pinterest because we are working up the courage to tackle a family float for our Princeton Days celebration (in August).

Wouldn't the little kids enjoy that? We (me, Ronda and Deena) will have 16 grandchildren between us..(Aspen is coming this month).and most of them would LOVE RIDING ON A FLOAT. The patriotic theme seemed like a good idea...the work-parties ramping UP to the parade would be the most fun, I am sure. Think about all the things we could do.....

OH, YEAH...this is gonna be fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment