Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Christmas Dresses

You know how much I LOVE to put Lillian into a Christmas dress that has a little dog on it...my delight seems to be in direct correlation with her dismay...

Would it make any difference, Lilly, if  I threw in some FABULOUS PLAID TIGHTS??!!

Not so much...So, I should move on to MY OWN CHRISTMAS DRESS...starting with this snarky t-shirt saying...

It already was a Christmas jumper -- I just whacked off the bottom -- added a 14" piece of red/green/stripe/fringe/pithy sayings from old t-shirts...some fringe...

HERE IT IS. Ready to go out to dinner. Sandy invited all the clubbers to a COUPLES EVENT. Okay. We can do that...when I took this mirror picture, I was trying it on to see if the length was okay...see the white piece of t-shirt?  That's what it looks like BEFORE I cut the fringe...


Somebody, somewhere might be having more fun than me. But I can't imagine who or where...

No comments:

Post a Comment