Thursday, March 29, 2012

On the Road Again!!

Today -- I must do one of my LEAST FAVORITE THINGS....get on an airplane...

So that I can do one of my MOST FAVORITE THINGS -- Ya Ya with Mary...

We'll be at the Cleveland Original Sewing & Quilt Expo

Peggy Sagers does a great fashion show every day at Noon...on the big free stage...

And Cindy Losekamp will have a big crowd at her hands-on workshops...

Tomorrow (Friday) I'll present "Life Is Not A Dress Size" -- and I'll be showing two BRAND NEW PROJECTS that I just made for Puyallup...

And tomorrow night -- Mary and I will do our "Midwest Ya Ya Sisters" Quick Gift presentation.

If you ARE IN THE VICINITY -- please look me up. Tell me you are a blog reader and I'll buy you a cup of coffee...(yes, I know that is a pitiful benefit)...

OR -- CALL ME. Here's my cell phone number: 563 529 5438.

SEE YOU IN CLEVELAND...

1 comment:

  1. Wow....listing your cell #....that could make for some interesting phone calls/texts.....lol
    Laura in Puyallup

    ReplyDelete