Saturday, March 10, 2012

I'M BAAAACK

HOLY BEE-GEEZUS...I cannot believe what a wonderful time we had in Puyallup -- at the 2012 Sew Expo. IT WAS AMAZING...and I have sooo much to blog about -- I don't know where to start.

But I wanted to put up a short blog post to let you know that I am back in Iowa, safe and sound. After the show, I spent three days with my sisters touristing.

We got up at 6:00 every morning -- one day we "did" Seattle -- and one day we "did" Olympia. We ate at Anthony's and Harbor Lights -- thanks to Gail Brown, we stayed at the beautiful Silver Cloud RIGHT ON THE WATER. And I can hardly wait to blog about all of it....

Thursday night, I got home late -- and the E team was here. Friday was Lilly's 3rd birthday -- so we started off at 5:00 AM -- making a special b'day breakfast of pancakes then had a Princess party at the house...it was a whole day of celebrating -- OF COURSE...

But, honestly, I feel like I've been going FULL TILT for a month...and the minute I actually get to sit down and put my feet up -- I could very well lapse into a coma.

My 1600 pictures are such a mess -- I decided to pick THREE RANDOM PHOTOS from the show.

This one is on the set-up day. Wednesday we have pre-show hands-on classes. The day was cold and wet...this is a picture of Ann and Karen -- trying to direct traffic for the 200 people who came in the wrong gate, or didn't know which building they were in. We were all SOAKED TO THE BONE...

In Peggy Sager's class -- this friendly girl was waving at me...

because I wanted a picture of her fab MOOD bag...

THAT's how I found out that she emailed me last year about New York City -- and OF COURSE I wrote back and told her exactly what to do and where to go for her first trip to NYC.

AND she had a fabulous time...which she is going to WRITE TO ME ABOUT...

They loved their time in New York -- but the line at Ellen's Stardust Diner was just too long. Apparently, I need to QUIT recommending that place. I am such a fan -- I'm sure it's my fault they got so busy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment