Friday, March 23, 2012

Cleveland Original Sewing & Quilt Expo

This is a picture of Mary Mulari -- the last time we were working at a sewing show...and next weekend -- WE GET TO DO IT AGAIN!!

At the Original Sewing & Quilt Expo in Minneapolis -- we had an audience full of smiling faces...


Next weekend -- March 29 - 31 -- we'll be in CLEVELAND, OHIO -- at the Original Sewing & Quilt Expo. It is always a delight for me and Mary Mulari when we get to partner up to present our newest and latest YA YA SHOW...

This page links directly to the description of the Ya Ya event:

At the OSQE in Cleveland -- I'll be helping out some of my friends...


I'll also be teaching my MOST FAVORITE TOPIC EVER -- This links to the show page talking about my seminar: Life is Not a Dress Size: It is always a thrill for me to present that topic -- and this year I have some new things to add.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS? One of my favorite sewing ideas EVER -- which I learned about when I wrote 'Dress Your Dream Bed"...

You'll just have to COME TO THE SHOW to see what we have lined up for you. There have been several clues contained in this post -- but you NEVER REALLY KNOW until you come to the show!!

No comments:

Post a Comment