Tuesday, June 7, 2011

New Etsy Artist

If you are a regular reader of this blog, you know Jan Potter, the birth mother of my "Hey Rita' tote...



Well, guess what? Jan has opened a shop on Etsy. Have you ever shopped on Etsy? They only sell hand-made items, or vintage items. Etsy is where I found my fabulous recycled sweater coat last year. And every time I wear it -- I get TONS OF COMMENTS....

Jan, pictured here with Rhonda Pierce and her Inspired2Sew partner, Bonne (in the Schmetz booth) -- is a prolific sewer! SHE SEWS EVERY SINGLE DAY...and it will be interesting to see how the Etsy adventure goes for her. Jan's shop is "Janipotts Dry Goods"

She assures me she will keep her "challenge garments" -- but, hey -- SHE SENT THIS ONE HOME WITH ME..!!


I've asked Jan to keep me posted on her Etsy Experience -- and this might be JUST WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR. You can sew and SELL..!!

Hey -- in this "new economy" -- it's nice to have an option for a little extra income stream...

No comments:

Post a Comment