Monday, June 6, 2011

Four Bitchin Babes

This is one of my favorite pictures from Sewing Weekend. Me and Mary with Mike Schuester -- who looks WAY TOO YOUNG to be running a big company. He's in charge of Nancy's Notions -- and this weekend is one of those 'all-hands-on-deck" kind of events!!
Their Thursday evening event was planned months in advance -- but the speaker they hired had to cancel. Mike and his wife had seen the "Four Bitchin Babes' in concert -- and he thought the Sewing Weekend audience would enjoy them...

Mary is saving me a place -- while I'm trying to take some pictures -- which is mostly just annoying people...
The stage was set up. A grand piano...four stools, four microphones, four guitars...
THEY WERE AMAZING. My dream concert would be the Four Bitchin Babes with the Texas Tenors...no -- wait -- there are only three guys...


The whole show was entertaining, upbeat, fun -- we LOVED IT!! One of my favorite songs was "elastic waistbands"...so you can see why I'd be a fan...

No comments:

Post a Comment