Friday, November 6, 2009

Email from Jan



Jan sent this email after I posted pictures of my cousin Linda's recycled jeans tote. I get many emails from readers of the blog, and I answer every single one. In the case of my recycled jeans duo -- (also, the Hey rita totebag birth-mother) Bonne & Jan know by now I often PUBLISH their emails. These two women are the best friends any blog ever had.

Dear Rita,
See how many people you inspired to do the recycled jeans challenge?!! Her tote is fabulous and USEFUL!! You really come from a talented family! Loved the fleece quilts and all the baby stuff - loved the cute embroidery. We should throw your sister and Bonne in a room together with embroidery machines and fleece, and they could really have at it!! they probably wouldn't come up for air for a week!! I'm really GOOD at embroidering my labels - of course, bonne had to set it all up for me and put it on a disc!!! My big decision is what color threads!!! But I do spin yarn - bonne doesn't - that makes us equal, right??!!! ha ha ha!!!

Still loving your blog, jan

Thanks for the email, Jan! Here I am, wearing my jeans project in Houston. Luveta was VERY impressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment