Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Sandy's New York City Dress

One of my problems is that I buy things with absolutely NO IDEA what they could be used for..

For example -- there was NO WAY I could NOT buy this wonderful shift...even though it was a size XS...from Forever 21...

Made out of a black french terry...it was the WORDS, of course. I am always a sucker for the WORDS...

This dress got lost in my basement for a couple of years...THEN, I re-discovered it during one of my recent digs...

Then -- SANDY had a birthday!!  PERFECT...
We had a wonderful trip to New York City in October 2009. THAT's the first time I started to call them the MDF. (My Drinking Friends)...
The words will be meaningful for Sandy...and she is a petite person...but I'm gonna need to Frankensew it, to make it bigger...maybe add a pocket...
As much as I love this NYC jacket -- I haven't worn it in at least 5 years...and maybe I could make a Phantom of the Opera pocket??
And this black and white dress might work for some side panels...?

 

THIS IS GONNA BE FUN...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment