Saturday, October 17, 2020

Pumpkin Waffles

Most Saturdays start with Warren waking up way earlier than Lilly -- and he is quite content to watch television by himself. Last week, when I got up, he wasn't in the living room.  I thought he was sleeping in -- but he was upstairs, playing Cranium all by himself...

I told him to bring the game downstairs, so I could play with him...(It's a lot like pictionary -- and I can't imagine how you even play by it yourself.)

He loves drawing pictures -- and it also has a sculpy element...
I decided to let him beat me...
Warren is a wonderful little boy who lives in the shadow of a very capable big sister...and maybe my job is to give him a win every now and then...
He also helped me make our breakfast. GREAT JOB, WALMART...

 

I didn't even know Pumpkin Spice Pancake Mix was a thing...so this was a great find!! 

Warren decided we should make waffles -- which we did -- and they were AMAZING. To punch it up a little more, I decided to warm the syrup...and add some chopped pecans. 

I AM TELLING YOU -- IT WAS A SPECTACULAR BREAKFAST. (And, oh, yes, one more thing -- we had a CAN OF WHIPPED CREAM..!)

 YUMMO...

No comments:

Post a Comment