Tuesday, October 6, 2020

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARY..!!

Today is Mary Mulari's birthday...and, since I didn't get a gift in the mail (AGAIN!!)...I decided to send her a message on Facebook (which she might read sometime before Christmas)....

Then, I remembered -- I HAVE A BLOG...which is a much better idea...cuz there's a good chance she will read this...looong before she gets my belated birthday card...

We have been friends for decades...(I really love saying that!).

DECADES...

So --

Dear Mary,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY..!!  In all these years, I have never seen you take a picture.  Not one.   So -- this is my gift to you, Mary.  Just a few candid shots of some really, really good times. Boy-o-boy-o...we have covered some ground, babe!  (I thought about turning this slide show into a board game...)

I know you have many friends...and I am honored to count myself as one of them.

You are a wonderful friend, Mary...and you've changed my life in ways I never could have imagined.

Love,

Rita



2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful and colorful birthday gift! Happy birthday, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite Mary memory is of me winning the Baby Lock sewing machine at a Ya Ya Sisters presentation in Beaver Dam, and getting both of you to sign my pattern! I think of both Rita AND Mary every time we sew on that machine. Happy birthday Mary!

    ReplyDelete