Saturday, April 4, 2020

Rita's VBP: Free Classes

Patty in Beaumont, California sent me some special birthday wishes -- and this priceless tidbit of information.

UNTIL APRIL 16th, all Craftsy classes are FREE...

(Craftsy is now known as Blueprint)

NO KIDDING -- TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN SOMETHING NEW...

What new thing would you like to learn? There are cooking classes, quilting classes, serger classes, you can learn hand embroidery, watercolor painting, knitting, cake decorating...WOW.

How about a class called "structured free-motion quilting"...or mastering paper piecing.

How about Coverstitch Basics and Beyond with my girl Gail Yellen?

THANKS, Patty!! This is a wonderful birthday gift. I'm definitely going to sign up for some classes...and try to learn something new.


P.S. Patty -- I'm on the second lesson of the Marti Michell Quilt As You Go class (which she calls Quilt As You Piece) -- and I AM LOVING IT...she is a wonderful teacher, and I've already learned two new things!!
Thanks, Gail, for attending my VBP...I am still working on answering every single email!!  Hey -- YOUR CRAFTSY CLASSES LOOK GREAT...I might finally figure out how to use my serger!!

No comments:

Post a Comment