Wednesday, July 10, 2019

My Gift to the TWINS

I remember my 50th birthday. My sister Ronda had a surprise party for me at her house -- and I NEVER saw it coming. I still have the apron Mary Mulari gave me (there is a pink flamingo).

I wanted to make something special for LK's twin girls...and what could be better than a Frankensewed hotel dress?

I call it a hotel dress because it's made out of lightweight knit -- that will not wrinkle, so you can pack it, sleep in it, or go to the vending machine down the hall to get ice.

Because they are MIRROR IMAGE twins -- I did that with two shirts. So, one has the pink on the left, the other dress has the pink on the right.

Get it? Toooo clever, I know..!!
As an after-thought, I decided their Mom should have a dress, too...and I started with the PERFECT t-shirt. It says, "blessed"
Yes, they are wearing crowns...

No comments:

Post a Comment