Monday, July 29, 2019

Bachelorette Drama

C'mon -- enough with the judgement!!

Apparently, none of you will admit to belonging to "Bachelor Nation".

That's okay. I have never been ashamed of my television-watching-low-standards. And, certainly nobody thinks the Bachelorette is going to win any kind of awards. But this summer, watching this show with Lilly has brought much joy into my life. And it has kicked off MANY VERY INTERESTING conversations!!

Hannah was disturbed when her dozens of bachelors kept telling her Luke P. is a liar, and a manipulator. She gets sick of them always talking about him -- when they should, of course, be focused on HER...

After weeks of this SAME OLD DRAMA -- Hannah lost her mind. She started yelling at her suitors...and she repeatedly told them to STAY IN YOUR LANE.
It became a mantra...STAY IN YOUR LANE....STAY IN YOUR LANE...
Last week, when I was picking my cousin up from the airport -- there was a lot of construction -- and for a mile or so -- many of these signs...
I said, "I wish I had my camera with me, I'd lean out the window and take a picture for Lilly..."

The next day, I told Lilly about the "Stay in your Lane" signs...

She laughed and said, "five miles down the road, was there another sign that said

I WANT CLARITY

Hey -- I know this is private joke. You will NOT get it if you don't watch the show...and that's okay. I'm just saying...this girl is wise beyond her years!!


2 comments:

  1. My Guilty pleasure too! Glad you get to watch it with Lily! Most Dramatic Final Rose Ever!! Lol Tonight and Tomorrow on ABC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, have never watched either. Mine are AGT, DWTS, PR, a lot of HGTV and Food Network. Watching Worst Bakers while typing this :-)

    ReplyDelete