Saturday, April 20, 2019

New York City Day Two Pictures: Part One

After our delicious Pret breakfast -- we headed over to Rockefeller Center...where we would begin our walk up 5th Avenue. 
The skating rink was still set up.


I take his picture every single time I visit.  I feel like he's my secret boyfriend...
AND, I take a "shoe shot" on every trip.  Looking back at these photos, I can tell you who I was with...
Then, right up 5th Avenue
This is what Window Shopping is all about!
See my reflection in the Versace sign?


Fringe is ALWAYS in style.
Our destination?
THE PLAZA, OF COURSE..!!
The iconic Palm Court.
My obligatory photo of Amy and Nicole in front of the Eloise painting.
Relaxing in the lower level of the Plaza (having a nosh), I took a picture of my new NYC ring (thanks, LP), my favorite watch(thanks, Marion)...and the NYC subway map.  Yes.  The perfect day, people...
This is the exact table where Lilly and I played Bananagrams two years ago.
A random sculpture.  thank you, New York!
Time now for our visit to Bergdorf Goodman -- to see where "the rich people" shop.
Where a simple silk frock costs $6890
It really is hard to imagine who can (or ever would) spend this kind of money on clothes.
OF COURSE I had to take a mirror picture inside the elegant bathroom of Bergdorf Goodman!
The bathroom is on the second floor, at the corner -- through the children's department. On our way there, we noticed a sweet little nylon baseball jacket. Size 12 months. $640. Holy cow. Really?? WHO COULD DO THAT? They must be selling them to somebody, right??
We didn't actually go near the purses...
But we did ride the escalators
This jacket was over $3000
These designs are all made with safety pins!! ($4000)

No comments:

Post a Comment