Saturday, January 16, 2016

Music vs. Books on Tape

I love, love, love listening to CD books in my car. And I have Lilly hooked, too. She's listened to Little Women, she enjoys Alexander and his horrible days, Beverly Cleary -- and any book about dogs!!

The best thing about Lilly is that always REMEMBERS what chapter we're on...
Warren, however, is STRICTLY a musical kinda guy...and he has one particular CD that he really, really enjoys....
So, when I put him in his carseat, he starts to jabber...and make noise...and actions with his hands...it sounds like he's saying, "MUSIC, OLD LADY -- PLAY MY MUSIC..!!"

If I don't put his CD in right away -- he starts to get cross -- like I am deliberately teasing him (which I am, of course)...he points, and grunts...louder and louder -- until I put his favorite CD into the player...
Then this happens...
ZEN. Total and complete ZEN...

No comments:

Post a Comment