Friday, August 29, 2014

TBC (Tuesday Breakfast Club) Apron Sighting

You really can't imagine how much I look forward to and enjoy my Tuesday mornings. Last week, while many of my friends were in St. Louis for Babylock Tech -- I went off to my usual breakfast at the local grocery store with my book clubbers.

They all know Mary Mulari -- and we were talking about Mary's newest project...

At that moment -- a woman wearing an apron (and very little else) walked into the store. My friend Sandy said, "Mary would call that apron abuse...."

I turned -- and was horrified to see this woman casually walking into the store. She didn't look like she was being chased by bandits...I mean -- this is a choice she CONSCIOUSLY MADE???

For just a minute, I felt like I was on an episode of Candid Camera....

Of course, I did what any of you would have done. I jumped up from the table and took my camera to stalk apron-woman...

I HAD TO send this picture to Mary...
Mary used to have an apron pattern very similar to this...but I'm pretty sure this woman had it on backwards....
When she turned around, I smiled and tried to look innocent. But I was also horrified at the FRONT OF HER..... She was maybe 70 years old, and she was wearing pink bloomer/type underwear (I swear) -- and a pink sports bra. My guess would be a 36DDD. You will just have to take my word for it...

I tried to snap a front-shot picture of her -- I JUST COULD NOT STOP MYSELF...but it turned out like this....and by that time, of course -- she was scowling at me...
Maybe this is my camera, making a judgement, eh??
As my friend Marion always says -- why would anybody write fiction?? when the truth is sooo bizarre...

2 comments:

  1. Too funny! Shared with my readers, linking to your story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sure you weren't at Walmart??? lol Hilarious.....Linda In Othello

    ReplyDelete