Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Sue's Farmhouse Tour

It is always fun to bring together different people I know and love. Old friends meeting new friends...work friends meeting family...that kind of thing. Sooner or later -- everybody meets my sisters. AND my clubbers...

On this particular occasion -- Sue, my oldest, dearest friend from high school -- agreed to give a tour of her restored farmhouse to my clubbers. While explaining my clubbers to Sue, I said, "we get together for breakfast every week." she said, "you mean every month." I laughed and said, "no, I really mean every week...that's what's so great about it..."

We started off with breakfast at the nearby Cracker Barrel...


It's always good to start an adventure off with SOME SHOPPING
They have the CUTEST kids clothes...
And I always get some great ideas for garment embellishment...
THIS would be an excellent way to use some t-shirt strips...



Sandy found some holiday treasures...
And Linda bought a great new top.  THIS PLACE IS AWESOME...
We did eventually pull ourselves away from the Cracker Barrel shopping to drive the short distance to Sue's house!

No comments:

Post a Comment