Friday, November 15, 2013

MY BIG ADVENTURE...

As you read this, I have been ON THE ROAD since last Wednesday.  I finally decided on a name for my big ROAD TRIP vacation with my friend Marion.  I will always remember this time as the "WE'LL NEVER BE IN THIS PLACE AGAIN" Road Trip.

The purpose is to down the East Coast -- from New York City to Jupiter, Florida.  I won't be able to download the real pictures from the trip until after I get home.  But here's what I'm doing RIGHT NOW...

On November 6 -- I arrived in New York City for ONE DAY ONLY. There was a chance I'd arrive before Marion so I called my friend Jeff, who lives in NYC. With any luck -- we got together for lunch that day...

Since this picture was taken -- Jeff has lost about 80 pounds....(stay tuned for his AFTER shots, eh?)
Here's a picture of us at Serendipity, NYC, 2010...
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE New York City. This pic was taken during a Spring visit...
Although I've never actually taken a carriage ride, it seems like such a New York City tradition!
I especially love the Rockefeller Center area. I ALWAYS find something interesting there...
Bloomingdale's?? I'm not sure...but clearly I LOVED IT (cuz I have about 20 pictures)
Marion and I are easy travelers.  She knows to walk slow, so I can keep up!!
On the Chicago architectural boat tour. We ALWAYS see the most interesting things...
Most likely, there WILL BE a museum. The Magritte Exhibit at MOMA??
You KNOW if I am in New York City -- there will be singing at Ellen's Stardust Diner -- AND a trip to Mood Fabrics!! Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment